Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Has anyone heard of drum dried blueberries? Christina Tosi (Milk Bar) mentions it
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #30283 at 6:55 pm on May 12, 2018
during a taste testing with her pastry crew and everyone agreed they were better tasting than freeze-dried blueberries.
This was in the Great Chefs (Pastry) episode 1 on Netflix.
I can't even find a source for them to test it out for myself.
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30283. Has anyone heard of drum dried blueberries? Christina Tosi (Milk Bar) mentions it - MarilynFL - 6:55pm on 05/12/18 (9)
- Marilyn, Going to post link for website next.....here is what they are.... - GayR - 7:41pm on 05/12/18
- Link I found information at.... [NT] [LINK] - GayR - 7:42pm on 05/12/18
- You are my hero, G. Now, is there somewhere to buy it? Tosi was using it for jam. [NT] - MarilynFL - 9:20pm on 05/12/18
- Outstanding sleuthing Gay! Thank-you! - colleenmomof2 - 3:34pm on 05/13/18
- Very Welcome, Colleen [NT] - GayR - 4:55pm on 05/13/18
- Not familiar with term but thought Trader Joe's - colleenmomof2 - 3:35pm on 05/13/18