Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|CathyZ from Kauai||
Marilyn, the hot tip of the year for me came from you recently
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #30287 at 10:56 pm on May 13, 2018
I've been meaning to thank you for it- you said to crush parchment paper into a ball then open it up and it sits perfectly on a pan. YES!!!! It does! I have fought parchment all these years and didn't have to. This simple trick makes it so easy.
So thank you!
Other messages in this thread:
- 30287. Eggs benedict for a crowd--like 300!! - Charley - 5:43pm on 05/13/18 (5)
- I just read Christina Tosi's method for crowd-size poached eggs and she kinda, sorta used - MarilynFL - 7:34pm on 05/13/18
- Clever hint to keep hollandaise sauce made ahead of time hot until needed...thermos - MarilynFL - 7:38pm on 05/13/18
- Yes I've done this for 30 years- LOL. It is the only thing I've found that works to hold hollandaise [NT] - CathyZ from Kauai - 10:50pm on 05/13/18
- Marilyn, the hot tip of the year for me came from you recently - CathyZ from Kauai - 10:56pm on 05/13/18
- You're very welcome, C. Actually it was the Artful Baker...I just passed along the idea. [NT] - MarilynFL - 1:29am on 05/14/18