Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
You're very welcome, C. Actually it was the Artful Baker...I just passed along the idea.
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #30287 at 1:29 am on May 14, 2018
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30287. Eggs benedict for a crowd--like 300!! - Charley - 5:43pm on 05/13/18 (5)
- I just read Christina Tosi's method for crowd-size poached eggs and she kinda, sorta used - MarilynFL - 7:34pm on 05/13/18
- Clever hint to keep hollandaise sauce made ahead of time hot until needed...thermos - MarilynFL - 7:38pm on 05/13/18
- Yes I've done this for 30 years- LOL. It is the only thing I've found that works to hold hollandaise [NT] - CathyZ from Kauai - 10:50pm on 05/13/18
- Marilyn, the hot tip of the year for me came from you recently - CathyZ from Kauai - 10:56pm on 05/13/18
- You're very welcome, C. Actually it was the Artful Baker...I just passed along the idea. [NT] - MarilynFL - 1:29am on 05/14/18