Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
IKWYM I've heard comments like,"Tastes just like store bought!" NOT a compliment in my book>>>
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #30303 at 10:06 pm on May 25, 2018
Quite the Opposite! OR, "Tastes like Grandma made!" Also not necessarily a compliment. Especially if Grandma cooked in the 1950s-60s when TV dinners, Wonder Bread and early boxed cake/ pudding mixes were the rage. Remember Dream Whip!
Other messages in this thread:
- 30303. Two ready-made sweets I'm happy with: Biscotti from TJ and old-fashion cake from WF - MarilynFL - 2:22pm on 05/25/18 (4)
- I think you are now in Harris Teeter country and I will tell you that their - Charley - 3:43pm on 05/25/18
- Thanks for recommendations. HT is next door to TJs which is next door to WF. - MarilynFL - 8:18pm on 05/25/18
- You're right about that. LOL [NT] - Charley - 11:36am on 05/26/18
- IKWYM I've heard comments like,"Tastes just like store bought!" NOT a compliment in my book>>> - Luisa_Calif - 10:06pm on 05/25/18