Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I'm hoping Wigs is reading this as I need some help with one of her recipes.
Joined: Feb 6, 2006
Posted to Thread #30304 at 2:32 am on May 26, 2018
Regarding the Choco Caramel Brownies Posted at 26123
I am having a senior moment as I have made these before with Ghirardelli brownie mix. I can't remember though if I made the brownies following the box instructions and inserted the caramel mixture & chocolate chips in the middle; or did I follow the instructions in Wig's recipe as if I was using a cake mix. I'm thinking the second?
As I write this out I'm feeling rather embarrassed. I clearly should have kept better notes.
I'm making these (in some fashion) tomorrow (Saturday) am. for my daughter's bookclub. She has a new baby and a 3 year old.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30304. I'm hoping Wigs is reading this as I need some help with one of her recipes. - emtd - 2:32am on 05/26/18 (8)
- I think if making with brownie mix, then follow box instructions [LINK] - Melissa Dallas - 11:37am on 05/26/18
- Thank you Melissa - You're probably correct. [NT] - emtd - 12:54pm on 05/26/18
- These sound like Knock-you-naked brownies. - MarilynFL - 7:50pm on 05/26/18
- I find that the more brownies I eat, the less I want to be naked. [NT] - Marg CDN2 - 2:45am on 05/29/18
- Thanks Marilyn for clarifying both ways of - emtd - 2:49pm on 05/29/18
- So sorry I am just now seeing this, Betty! I hope your brownies came out well however U decided - wigs - 5:44pm on 06/05/18