Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I'll be interested in hearing your results.
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #30305 at 6:02 pm on May 27, 2018
I had a great aunt who was a fabulous cook and she made salt-rising bread.
Her opinion was that the finished product was very tasty but the fermenting dough was rather redolent!
Every good dish deserves a good pot.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30305. More on salt-rising bread starters... - Richard in Cincy - 4:51pm on 05/27/18 (11)
- I'll be interested in hearing your results. - judy-mass - 6:02pm on 05/27/18
- Interested in the results too. And it is only 70 degrees in my house today. Raining. [NT] - CathyZ from Kauai - 9:37pm on 05/27/18
- SUCCESS!!!! - Richard in Cincy - 4:15pm on 05/28/18
- Yay! [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 12:49am on 05/29/18
- Update on Mission 'Salt Rising Bread' - Richard in Cincy - 8:27pm on 05/29/18
- Salt-Rising Bread Photos. [LINK] - Richard in Cincy - 2:24am on 05/30/18
- You are a scientist! [NT] - Anna_X - 3:37am on 05/30/18
- This looks amazing, Richard! [NT] - Lana in FL - 9:32pm on 05/31/18
- I am hoping to visit my mother in July and make some bread, perhaps it will - Heather_in_SF - 10:40pm on 05/31/18
- Do try it... - Richard in Cincy - 2:16am on 06/09/18
- It's so funny, when mom moved up there she used to make sourdough from my starter - Heather_in_SF - 6:56pm on 06/21/18