Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Congratulations!!! Re: deviled eggs: prep eggs, keeping filling separate and in icing piping bags .
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #30315 at 11:44 pm on May 31, 2018
with fru-fru tip; empty egg white halves stacked in container with platters ready. Online says you can do this two days ahead, but not longer. Have childhood friend pipe in the filling when ready to serve.
Piping for presentation should be but 10 minutes tops if assembly line.
Did you see that method for perfect hard boiled eggs? Bring to room temperature, bring 1" water to simmer, put eggs in rack, cover and steam for 11 minutes. Remove and cover with ice cubes. Peel under running water.
Did I mention: CONGRATULATIONS!
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- Congratulations!!! Re: deviled eggs: prep eggs, keeping filling separate and in icing piping bags . - MarilynFL - 11:44pm on 05/31/18
- Thank you! And your solution is exactly what she told me, so I suppose - Lana in FL - 2:41am on 06/01/18
- Exactly what I was going to say, Mar. Lana, it's super easy to fill the deviled eggs last minute. We - Pat-NoCal - 4:21pm on 06/01/18
- That's 'cause we're solidarity sisters, separated at birth by the Continental Divide! [NT] - MarilynFL - 1:55pm on 06/02/18
- Right on, Sistuh! [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 11:19pm on 06/02/18
- OK, apparently I am outvoted. :) DD will be happy. Thanks for the packing info - very useful! [NT] - Lana in FL - 12:17am on 06/03/18
- Congrats! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 10:04am on 06/01/18