Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Betty--Sorry! Just use 1/3 cup evaporated milk in each of the 2 parts of the recipe, i.e.,
Joined: Mar 10, 2006
Posted to Thread #30320 at 2:22 pm on Jun 4, 2018
put 1/3 cup in with the caramels when you melt them and add another 1/3 cup of evaporated milk to with the dry cake mike & melted butter when you mix all that together. A more detailed explanation is given above as to how all this came about.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30320. American vs. Canadian measurement advice please. - emtd - 6:39pm on 06/02/18 (8)
- Hi missy...Nestle's Carnation Evaporated Milk is 12 oz (1.5 C) in standard size. - MarilynFL - 6:49pm on 06/02/18
- WIGS....are you out there? We need clarification, please. [NT] - MarilynFL - 6:50pm on 06/02/18
- I'm here! Yes, Nestle's makes both a 5-oz size & a 12-oz can size of its Carnation Evaporated [LINK] - wigs - 1:54pm on 06/04/18
- Yikes - and this other site uses pretty much the large tin. [NT] [LINK] - emtd - 6:54pm on 06/02/18
- and this site cooks them much much longer. [NT] - emtd - 6:55pm on 06/02/18
- 3 words - Dyslexic Chocolate Sauce - colleenmomof2 - 12:10pm on 06/06/18
- Betty--Sorry! Just use 1/3 cup evaporated milk in each of the 2 parts of the recipe, i.e., - wigs - 2:22pm on 06/04/18
- Thank you - I ended up using it all and they turned out pretty good. - emtd - 3:27am on 06/05/18