Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Michael's picture looks like our dinner at one of our Ehiopian restos recently.
Joined: Aug 15, 2007
Posted to Thread #30321 at 5:30 pm on Jun 5, 2018
And all just SO delicious. We had goat in one. The injera is addictive. DSIL made some one time also.
We have an Ethiopian grocery--DDIL went to arm herself to make their dinner. Good stuff.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30321. Have any of you eaten Somalian food? - Melissa Dallas - 3:00am on 06/03/18 (12)
- Yes, if you have eaten Ethiopian,, you already know Horn of Africa foods - Anna_X - 7:12am on 06/03/18
- A side note: I understood that Somali is preferred over Somalian - Anna_X - 7:59am on 06/03/18
- So I guess they prefer "Somali food"? "Somalian" becomes an adjective when used with food. - Charley - 8:36pm on 06/03/18
- I thought it was more or less like Ethiopian too, but looking at photos from the restaurant - Melissa Dallas - 10:19am on 06/03/18
- No, but I did eat a wonderful meal at an Ethiopian restaurant with a native Ethiopian - MarilynFL - 4:07pm on 06/03/18
- Ethiopian is one of my favorite cuisines [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 2:43am on 06/04/18
- Do tell more, for those who've not yet dabbled in Ethiopian cuisines.... - Pat-NoCal - 3:17am on 06/04/18
- I hope the link to the photo works. This is how my Eritrean neighbors give us a taste... [LINK] - Michael in Phoenix - 3:22pm on 06/05/18
- Wow, that looks yummy. Thank you, Michael. [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 3:31pm on 06/05/18
- Michael's picture looks like our dinner at one of our Ehiopian restos recently. - Charley - 5:30pm on 06/05/18
- Pat, we did not enjoy our Ethiopian meal - colleenmomof2 - 11:04am on 06/06/18
- I have and it is good food. Definitely try it. [NT] - Richard in Cincy - 2:31am on 06/08/18