Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Richard in Cincy||
I just use real eggs. The stories of the processed egg replacements are just scary.
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #30316 at 1:47 am on Jun 9, 2018
And the conjectures about cholesterol are bogus. Your body makes it and the eggs do not affect it.
I eat eggs nearly every day for breakfast and have a very low cholesterol count.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30316. After an epic fail and one mediocre result, I am giving up on the egg replacer I tried, - Heather_in_SF - 10:49pm on 05/31/18 (11)
- Have you tried - desertculinary - 11:49pm on 05/31/18
- Yes, I have used it for breading savories, making cocktails, and meringues - Heather_in_SF - 9:04pm on 06/04/18
- Now I'm ashamed of all my bit@hing about failures and I can use eggs. My heart goes out to - MarilynFL - 11:59pm on 05/31/18
- Thanks Marilyn, I do miss the old days of baking! I love everyone's stories though - Heather_in_SF - 9:04pm on 06/04/18
- Have you tested your oven for correct temperature? Just a thought. ;o) [NT] - Charley - 2:00pm on 06/01/18
- Yes, this is what I thought also. Do any other baked goods come out of your oven. . . - mistral - 3:55pm on 06/03/18
- Yeah, my oven is fine is so is my friend's - before I had the egg issue I baked all of the time. [NT] - Heather_in_SF - 9:00pm on 06/04/18
- This morning someone was offering a Nespresso for free on Nextdoor. Lemme see if it's - Pat-NoCal - 4:57pm on 06/01/18
- Shoot, it's gone. I messaged her - Pat-NoCal - 5:05pm on 06/01/18
- Oh that is so sweet of you, I bet it was gone in a snap - I looked it up and it's $229 - Heather_in_SF - 9:02pm on 06/04/18
- I just use real eggs. The stories of the processed egg replacements are just scary. - Richard in Cincy - 1:47am on 06/09/18