Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Richard in Cincy||
We get produce before our season in the markets too...
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #30307 at 2:23 am on Jun 9, 2018
percolating up from Kentucky, Tennessee and Georgia. But it is never fresh picked ripe.
The joy of my grandmother's beefsteak tomatoes cannot be produced on the back of a truck picking green tomatoes in Tennessee to sell in Ohio a month before our tomato season.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30307. Cyn, thank you for the Tomato Cheddar Tart you’ve posted here. I am so [LINK] - Curious1 - 5:32pm on 05/28/18 (5)
- My pleasure! Can't wait until we get good tomatoes here. [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 11:01am on 05/29/18
- If your season is as late as ours is here in the Ohio River Valley... - Richard in Cincy - 8:44pm on 05/29/18
- We get Jersey tomatoes before ours and they're good! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 10:40am on 05/30/18
- We get produce before our season in the markets too... - Richard in Cincy - 2:23am on 06/09/18
- Our cousins are bringing ripe Michigan tomatoes today. This sounds - AngAk1 - 9:28pm on 07/22/18