Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Nostalgia, Tony Bourdain, and an invitation to dinner.
Joined: Jan 11, 2007
Posted to Thread #30338 at 6:28 am on Jun 9, 2018
Years ago I did PR for two chefs. One ran a cooking school and a secret underground restaurant. The other, an aspiring restauranteur, who famously hosted chefs on tour with their cookbooks. Both chefs hosted Tony for dinner. One was filmed for the Seattle episode of No Reservations (I'm on the show), and the other, was captured in this wild romp of an article.
Cheers, old friend.
You can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do
something about its depth. - M
Other messages in this thread:
- 30338. Nostalgia, Tony Bourdain, and an invitation to dinner. [LINK] - Traca - 6:28am on 06/09/18 (4)
- SO sad. Had dinner at DD's last night and drank a toast to him--we are all - Charley - 11:23am on 06/09/18
- I'm gutted by his death. What an awful year. [NT] - ErininNY - 5:28pm on 06/09/18
- It was so shocking to me that he made this choice, but in the middle of the night - Heather_in_SF - 5:46pm on 06/14/18
- The night is no friend.... - Traca - 3:52pm on 06/16/18