Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Lana in FL||
I love coconut sugar. It's great sprinkled over Greek yoghurt. But it doesn't seem to set..
Joined: Oct 9, 2007
Posted to Thread #30344 at 1:34 pm on Jun 14, 2018
I tried it in cranberry sauce once, and the sauce stayed liquid instead of jellying.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30344. oh man, I just threw shade on a purchased cookie and it turns out I'm a GF/Paleo snob. - MarilynFL - 2:11pm on 06/12/18 (6)
- I readily admit 2 being a member of yr club--if it's that healthy, VERY doubtful I'll like it! [NT] - wigs - 1:52pm on 06/13/18
- Ugh, someone talked me into coconut sugar once telling me how great it was. - KarenNoCA - 1:57pm on 06/13/18
- I love coconut sugar. It's great sprinkled over Greek yoghurt. But it doesn't seem to set.. - Lana in FL - 1:34pm on 06/14/18
- It's good in coffee [NT] - cheezz - 8:21pm on 06/15/18
- Well the ingredients all sound nice, and usually milk isn't in dark chocolate, BUT! - Heather_in_SF - 5:40pm on 06/14/18
- Actually, when I ate the other two--knowing what was what--I could appreciate the - MarilynFL - 9:37pm on 06/14/18