Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I am guessing that if it dusts off, it may be sugar BUT when in doubt, throw it out. (nt)
Joined: Dec 31, 2005
Posted to Thread #30351 at 8:23 pm on Jun 16, 2018
A Proud "Master Food Preserver San Bernardino County" since 1996!
Other messages in this thread:
- 30351. In checking my supplies to make dried apricot, oatmeal, macadamia nut cookies I find that - KarenNoCA - 7:52pm on 06/16/18 (5)
- I am guessing that if it dusts off, it may be sugar BUT when in doubt, throw it out. (nt) [NT] - mistral - 8:23pm on 06/16/18
- Yup, best thing I learned in Food Safety and Sanitation Class - Pat-NoCal - 2:01am on 06/17/18
- Thank you, only had 1/2 cup or so of the product left. I mainly use them for snacking when I get - KarenNoCA - 5:42pm on 06/18/18
- I think you'll know if it is mold. [NT] - Charley - 12:36am on 06/17/18
- Thanks [NT] - KarenNoCA - 5:44pm on 06/18/18