Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
This might be too late but my friend Faith wrote about these beautiful Turkish puddings
Joined: Dec 21, 2005
Posted to Thread #30349 at 6:30 pm on Jun 21, 2018
and they tasted SO good. Nice to have something easy to make ahead, garnish right at the end and the flavors would be perfect with your dinner.
"Well-behaved women rarely make history."
Other messages in this thread:
- 30349. What dessert to make to go with shish kabobs and rice pilaf. [NT] - oli - 1:10am on 06/16/18 (16)
- Can you buy baklava? I find it easier to buy than make. I was also thinking fruity and Saveur [LINK] - MarilynFL - 1:49am on 06/16/18
- Mm, I love baklava, but definitely would buy it. - Lana in FL - 1:53am on 06/16/18
- How about Rose Water Pudding? [LINK] - Lana in FL - 1:51am on 06/16/18
- Will making them with beef or chx, will that make a difference in the type of dessert? [NT] - oli - 2:58am on 06/16/18
- I shouldn't think so. [NT] - Lana in FL - 2:20pm on 06/16/18
- T&T Lemon poundcake, lemon sheet cake, Betty Crocker baklava bars, rice pudding [LINK] [IMAGE] - colleenmomof2 - 12:14pm on 06/16/18
- Fattoush Salad - what I always eat for dessert after kabobs ;) - colleenmomof2 - 12:22pm on 06/16/18
- or crushed lentil soup - what Dh prefers for dessert after kabobs :-) [NT] - colleenmomof2 - 12:24pm on 06/16/18
- Lemon curd frozen yogurt w/low fat option [LINK] - colleenmomof2 - 12:36pm on 06/16/18
- This looks delicious! [NT] - Lana in FL - 2:22pm on 06/16/18
- Don't know how I missed this...looks delicious!! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 3:45pm on 06/16/18
- The ginger snap ice cream sandwiches sound lovely and - Pat-NoCal - 4:01pm on 06/16/18
- Thinking seasonally with the fruits available in the market now.. [LINK] - Pat-NoCal - 3:53pm on 06/16/18
- Being summer and all, and the fact that there are so many fabulous brands of ice cream - KarenNoCA - 4:55pm on 06/16/18
- Konafa. I make it with orange blossom or rose flower water. I posted it here way back. - Marg CDN2 - 7:33pm on 06/16/18
- This might be too late but my friend Faith wrote about these beautiful Turkish puddings [LINK] - Heather_in_SF - 6:30pm on 06/21/18