Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Oh, would that I could ever let potato chips into my home again.
Joined: Oct 13, 2010
Posted to Thread #30355 at 7:32 pm on Jun 22, 2018
Other messages in this thread:
- 30355. Sockeye is out today!! Yay. Now I have no BBQ so I can't make my favourite cedar-planked, but does [LINK] - Marg CDN2 - 2:28am on 06/21/18 (9)
- Oh well. Crap. I am now so excited about this (I really am a simple person) that I am going to try - Marg CDN2 - 2:39am on 06/21/18
- It's been a while since I have had a grill, but i have done cedar plank in the oven --BUT - Charley - 10:40am on 06/21/18
- Good idea keeping the water bottle beside the oven. [NT] - Marg CDN2 - 7:32pm on 06/22/18
- Love cedar-planked salmon. I have a bunch of planks. One set is thin and one thick - KarenNoCA - 8:59pm on 06/22/18
- The planks haven't "smoked" for me. They don't need to burn to get the flavor into - Charley - 10:46am on 06/24/18
- Marg, I've never tried cedar planks, but used CI's version which is baked in the oven. - MarilynFL - 12:21pm on 06/21/18