Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I went with 1 cup, keeping fingers crossed to turns out.
Joined: Apr 13, 2006
Posted to Thread #30360 at 8:19 pm on Jun 22, 2018
Other messages in this thread:
- 30360. In the process of making a Texas sheet cake with milk chocolate frosting, but a measurement is - oli - 7:44pm on 06/22/18 (5)
- Similar recipes that I found used - judy-mass - 7:55pm on 06/22/18
- I went with 1 cup, keeping fingers crossed to turns out. [NT] - oli - 8:19pm on 06/22/18
- This is your recipe, I think--and 1 cup was a good guess! : REC: Texas Sheet Cake VI . . . [LINK] - mistral - 8:52pm on 06/22/18
- I modified the frosting part because DW doesn't care for all the dark chocolate recipes - oli - 10:25pm on 06/22/18
- In spite of the name, I really prefer this cake made in a 9X13 pan. Just a thought. [NT] - Charley - 5:19pm on 06/23/18