Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
NYT Pork Gyros
Joined: Feb 15, 2006
Posted to Thread #30361 at 9:02 pm on Jun 22, 2018
On the menu for tonight. The marinade has lemon juice, evoo, grated tomato, grated onion, paprika, 8 (!) cloves of garlic. Can't remember off the top of my head what else. After 24 hour marinade, you cook it on a sheet pan, then shred and serve on pita with tzatziki. Should be interesting.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30361. NYT Pork Gyros - Pam - 9:02pm on 06/22/18 (8)
- Hope it was good Pam. I was able to view the recipe easily after googling. Looks wonderful. [NT] - CathyZ from Kauai - 4:53pm on 06/23/18
- Sounds intriguing and delicious. Did you enjoy it? [NT] - Curious1 - 8:30pm on 06/23/18
- I was underwhelmed. - Pam - 7:33pm on 06/24/18
- Don't think I've seen a tzatziki recipe without some kind of acid. I also have been a bit - Curious1 - 6:52pm on 06/25/18
- With a name like Middle School Tacos, I have to try it! :-D [NT] - LisainLA - 11:31pm on 06/25/18
- Somehow I knew this would speak to the teacher in you. :-) [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 2:06am on 06/26/18
- :-D - actually, it is the only cafeteria food DD would eat in elementary school, - LisainLA - 4:58am on 06/27/18
- LOL on the Nutella sandwich. And...wow...I can't believe she is in - Pat-NoCal - 12:22am on 06/28/18