Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Believe it or not. I have had the same experience but many years ago. So I started growing coriander
Joined: Oct 13, 2010
Posted to Thread #30363 at 5:57 pm on Jun 24, 2018
(well, cilantro) The herb was never any good as I think the days were too long, or something. Never could figure that out. We sure had enough heat and sun. But it always bolted and created the most wonderful seeds. I think I still have 4 of those seeds. I cherish them.
This chermoula had better be worth it.
Maybe the shortage is related to the huge consumption of the herb before the seeds can be produced.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30363. What's the deal with coriander seed? I was all set to make Marg's chermoula recipe when I realized - MarilynFL - 3:55pm on 06/24/18 (6)
- Have you been to the Spice & Tea Exchange in Asheville? [LINK] - judy-mass - 5:49pm on 06/24/18
- Thanks, Judy! No, I haven't been there. Parking is such a chore in the downtown area that - MarilynFL - 7:24pm on 06/24/18
- Believe it or not. I have had the same experience but many years ago. So I started growing coriander - Marg CDN2 - 5:57pm on 06/24/18
- Yep, if you're gonna grow it do it in fall and spring--too hot in summer so it bolts - Charley - 11:16am on 06/25/18
- I just finished making a batch. so 2 suggestions: overdo the herbs and underdo the lemon. - Marg CDN2 - 9:18pm on 06/24/18
- Interesting, I’m seeing a lot of recipes using it recently. Such as a blueberry pie where - Curious1 - 2:53pm on 06/25/18