Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Yep, if you're gonna grow it do it in fall and spring--too hot in summer so it bolts
Joined: Aug 15, 2007
Posted to Thread #30363 at 11:16 am on Jun 25, 2018
at least in our part of the country.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30363. What's the deal with coriander seed? I was all set to make Marg's chermoula recipe when I realized - MarilynFL - 3:55pm on 06/24/18 (6)
- Have you been to the Spice & Tea Exchange in Asheville? [LINK] - judy-mass - 5:49pm on 06/24/18
- Thanks, Judy! No, I haven't been there. Parking is such a chore in the downtown area that - MarilynFL - 7:24pm on 06/24/18
- Believe it or not. I have had the same experience but many years ago. So I started growing coriander - Marg CDN2 - 5:57pm on 06/24/18
- Yep, if you're gonna grow it do it in fall and spring--too hot in summer so it bolts - Charley - 11:16am on 06/25/18
- I just finished making a batch. so 2 suggestions: overdo the herbs and underdo the lemon. - Marg CDN2 - 9:18pm on 06/24/18
- Interesting, I’m seeing a lot of recipes using it recently. Such as a blueberry pie where - Curious1 - 2:53pm on 06/25/18