Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I understand ....I have had the same experience. I take out a huge rack of pork ribs
Joined: Dec 11, 2005
Posted to Thread #30365 at 3:46 pm on Jun 25, 2018
or a large chuck roast, and go back in to find room for something and cannot believe something bred in there and the empty space is gone.
Our kids are amazed when they come home and look around to find 1 large sub zero refer/freezer loaded, and an extra refer and another freezer in the laundry room full. Not to mention my extensive pantry space.. Yes, for two people! I cook!
~*Many things will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those*~
Other messages in this thread:
- 30365. *Horror Vacui* (more commonly known as *Nature Abhors a Vacuum*) has just been proven by moi. - MarilynFL - 11:14am on 06/25/18 (13)
- My morning smile:) [NT] - deb-in-MI - 11:53am on 06/25/18
- how many people have you invited to eat all that turkey? :) [NT] - Janet in NC - 1:57pm on 06/25/18
- Nada. Roasting it, then packaging it for trip to PA for Mom's 90th birthday. Also taking that - MarilynFL - 4:44pm on 06/25/18
- You could use some of it for "chicken" salad for lunches, with that kind of family crew. Have fun [NT] - Charley - 9:35pm on 06/25/18
- Aww! What a fun get together and happy 90th to mom! [NT] - barb_b - 11:48am on 06/28/18
- I understand ....I have had the same experience. I take out a huge rack of pork ribs - KarenNoCA - 3:46pm on 06/25/18
- Say it with me, sister: *Horror Vacui!* [NT] - MarilynFL - 4:44pm on 06/25/18
- Lol, so true. Same with when I have to empty a shelf looking for an item. Can't load it all - Curious1 - 6:15pm on 06/25/18
- We ate our freezer down. . .Then I filled it with 28 lbs frozen sour pie cherries! . . . - mistral - 8:07pm on 06/25/18
- You just eradicated my freezer guilt. [NT] - Marg CDN2 - 1:35am on 06/26/18
- Ditto [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 2:08am on 06/26/18
- I am extra guilty now. . . gotta get going on processing those babies. .. (nt) [NT] - mistral - 4:21pm on 06/26/18
- It’s the so-called freezer drawer that’s the culprit. I swear I hate that thing… - MariaDNoCA - 2:33am on 06/27/18