Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Nada. Roasting it, then packaging it for trip to PA for Mom's 90th birthday. Also taking that
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #30365 at 4:44 pm on Jun 25, 2018
already cooked 9 pounds of fennel pork and whatever else I can find. My brother and his three boys will be staying at mom's too and I have 5 other siblings that live in PA coming for her party. So food will go and my freezer will be free'd.
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30365. *Horror Vacui* (more commonly known as *Nature Abhors a Vacuum*) has just been proven by moi. - MarilynFL - 11:14am on 06/25/18 (13)
- My morning smile:) [NT] - deb-in-MI - 11:53am on 06/25/18
- how many people have you invited to eat all that turkey? :) [NT] - Janet in NC - 1:57pm on 06/25/18
- Nada. Roasting it, then packaging it for trip to PA for Mom's 90th birthday. Also taking that - MarilynFL - 4:44pm on 06/25/18
- You could use some of it for "chicken" salad for lunches, with that kind of family crew. Have fun [NT] - Charley - 9:35pm on 06/25/18
- Aww! What a fun get together and happy 90th to mom! [NT] - barb_b - 11:48am on 06/28/18
- I understand ....I have had the same experience. I take out a huge rack of pork ribs - KarenNoCA - 3:46pm on 06/25/18
- Say it with me, sister: *Horror Vacui!* [NT] - MarilynFL - 4:44pm on 06/25/18
- Lol, so true. Same with when I have to empty a shelf looking for an item. Can't load it all - Curious1 - 6:15pm on 06/25/18
- We ate our freezer down. . .Then I filled it with 28 lbs frozen sour pie cherries! . . . - mistral - 8:07pm on 06/25/18
- You just eradicated my freezer guilt. [NT] - Marg CDN2 - 1:35am on 06/26/18
- Ditto [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 2:08am on 06/26/18
- I am extra guilty now. . . gotta get going on processing those babies. .. (nt) [NT] - mistral - 4:21pm on 06/26/18
- It’s the so-called freezer drawer that’s the culprit. I swear I hate that thing… - MariaDNoCA - 2:33am on 06/27/18