Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Joined: Apr 13, 2006
Posted to Thread #30400 at 6:27 pm on Jul 15, 2018
I know how time consuming it is to make the puff dough and I remember many, many, years ago when I first tried my hand at baking and want to make puff pastry with all the folding and all the time waiting between. The final result was a big disaster in that there was no puffing of the layers whatso ever.
So buying puff pastry helps me avoid the trauma of my early years.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30400. Is Detrempe another way of saying Puff Pastry? - oli - 8:08pm on 07/13/18 (5)
- Hopefully this answers your questions - deb-in-MI - 8:39pm on 07/13/18
- Oh yes. If you can find butter puff pastry, it is so worthwhile. What a terrific explanation - Marg CDN2 - 8:16pm on 07/14/18
- What is the dough recipe you are using? [NT] - LisainLA - 10:06pm on 07/14/18
- Bear Claws - oli - 6:27pm on 07/15/18
- Indeed. Enough trauma in our later years. [NT] - Marg CDN2 - 2:36am on 07/17/18