Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I discovered My Three Sons gourmet Pimento cheese, Emmy's Original.
Joined: Dec 11, 2005
Posted to Thread #30398 at 7:54 pm on Jul 15, 2018
It comes from Greensboro, NC and is the best pimento cheese I have had, even the one I make.. It comes in a 10 ounce plastic tub, with a good lid, and when you open it , it screams homemade. Not the smooth, perfect presentation, but appears as if someone actually spooned it into the tub by hand. Great stuff! It is made with extra sharp cheddar.
~*Many things will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those*~
Other messages in this thread:
- 30398. Have you ever frozen left-over pimento cheese? [NT] - Anna_X - 3:56pm on 07/11/18 (11)
- No, but it makes great grilled cheese sandwiches! - Heather_in_SF - 6:01pm on 07/11/18
- I don't think it will do well--the mayo would "break" I think. It keeps well in - Charley - 7:06pm on 07/11/18
- Charley, you're right. I was hoping. Heather, LOL! [NT] - Anna_X - 6:49pm on 07/12/18
- This was my first try at Pimento Cheese. I don't like much heat so ... - Anna_X - 9:12pm on 07/12/18
- I think thats a nice recipe. You can up the spice with more hot sauce as you - Charley - 11:54pm on 07/12/18
- Instead of the cayenne & cholula try subbing some pepper jack for part of the cheddar - Melissa Dallas - 1:08am on 07/13/18
- Good to know that it doesn't have to be really spicy and is a comfort food. - Anna_X - 1:47am on 07/13/18
- "original" pimento cheese was not spicy at all--just cheese, pimentos and Mayo-- - Charley - 11:37am on 07/13/18
- Thank you. I will watch for it. [NT] - Anna_X - 8:12pm on 07/13/18
- I discovered My Three Sons gourmet Pimento cheese, Emmy's Original. - KarenNoCA - 7:54pm on 07/15/18
- If you ever have extra again, make pimento cheese biscuits & freeze [LINK] - Music City Missy - 11:59pm on 07/29/18