Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Let's blame my 9 inch discussion on *circumstantial speech*
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #30404 at 12:11 pm on Jul 24, 2018
"Circumstantial speech (also referred to as circumstantiality) is the result of a so-called "non-linear thought pattern" and occurs when the focus of a conversation drifts, but often comes back to the point. In circumstantiality, apparently unnecessary details and seemingly irrelevant remarks cause a delay in getting to the point."
Who knew there was a formal term (not to mention a Wiki page) dedicated to my random babbling!
I think my brain caught a snag when you mentioned layered cakes. To be honest, I can't get back to my own reason for adding it.
Now where did I put that boning saw??
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30404. Is there such a thing as a third size sheet cake pan? More ? inside - MariaDNoCA - 5:39am on 07/21/18 (5)
- I think you may want a half sheet cake according to this - Charley - 10:30am on 07/21/18
- Hi M. Half sheet = 12x18, quarter sheet = 12x9, jelly roll = 10x15 - MarilynFL - 5:00pm on 07/21/18
- I need a half sheet size then I guess... - MariaDNoCA - 3:45am on 07/24/18
- Let's blame my 9 inch discussion on *circumstantial speech* - MarilynFL - 12:11pm on 07/24/18
- Note the serving size for the yield quotes for these pans is a 1" x 2" slice. - LisainLA - 2:45pm on 07/24/18