Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Lisa - LA||
Note the serving size for the yield quotes for these pans is a 1" x 2" slice.
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #30404 at 2:45 pm on Jul 24, 2018
The only time I've seen servings that size is buffet-style, so smaller slices served to accomodate for people taking several different items.
I would consider allowing for a larger serving size for your event, even a 2" x 2" slice will yield half the servings stated in the reference from M.
With 35 guests, you would still be fine with a half sheet.
You are very kind and generous to do this! The twins are very lucky. :-)
Other messages in this thread:
- 30404. Is there such a thing as a third size sheet cake pan? More ? inside - MariaDNoCA - 5:39am on 07/21/18 (5)
- I think you may want a half sheet cake according to this - Charley - 10:30am on 07/21/18
- Hi M. Half sheet = 12x18, quarter sheet = 12x9, jelly roll = 10x15 - MarilynFL - 5:00pm on 07/21/18
- I need a half sheet size then I guess... - MariaDNoCA - 3:45am on 07/24/18
- Let's blame my 9 inch discussion on *circumstantial speech* - MarilynFL - 12:11pm on 07/24/18
- Note the serving size for the yield quotes for these pans is a 1" x 2" slice. - LisainLA - 2:45pm on 07/24/18