Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I JUST saw a warning on a bag of flour and wondered what was up with that.
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #30408 at 5:57 pm on Jul 24, 2018
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- Certain types of Ritz crackers as well! So many issues lately from seemingly - LisainLA - 2:55pm on 07/24/18
- Speaking of the threat from odd places, I had no idea handling flour could make you sick. [LINK] - Curious1 - 4:56pm on 07/24/18
- wow thanks for posting that - pmassell_93 - 5:17pm on 07/24/18
- I JUST saw a warning on a bag of flour and wondered what was up with that. [NT] - MarilynFL - 5:57pm on 07/24/18
- Not sure about what brand flour you refer to, but in 2016 General Mills had a recall of - wigs - 12:30pm on 07/25/18
- it's on the jar of Wondra: *WARNING: Flour is not ready-to-eat and must be thoroughly - MarilynFL - 7:01pm on 07/25/18
- I think it is on all flour now, because of the e coli contamination. [NT] - LisainLA - 7:11pm on 07/25/18