Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
If the purple plum is a Santa Rosa plum, you cannot beat a full-sugar. . .
Joined: Dec 31, 2005
Posted to Thread #30407 at 12:54 am on Jul 28, 2018
packaged pectin recipe. Santa Rosas have very sweet meat, but the skins can be crazy-sour (and aromatic), so use the skins.
A Proud "Master Food Preserver San Bernardino County" since 1996!
Other messages in this thread:
- 30407. ISO fav plum jam recipes. New neighbor has purple and yellow ones to give me!! - MariaDNoCA - 7:32pm on 07/23/18 (5)
- Plum chutney, good with cumin/coriander pork chops. Upsidedown plum tart. [NT] - Marg CDN2 - 11:35pm on 07/23/18
- Jacques Pepin Plum Galette featured in Food & Wine - is very good..... [NT] [LINK] - GayR - 1:36pm on 07/24/18
- Annie Jackson's Plum Cake - rhoward2va - 7:46pm on 07/24/18
- If the purple plum is a Santa Rosa plum, you cannot beat a full-sugar. . . - mistral - 12:54am on 07/28/18
- They are Santa Rosa (purple) and Shiro (yellow) plums [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 8:41pm on 08/11/18