Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Prosecco used instead of dry white wine?
Joined: Feb 6, 2006
Posted to Thread #30417 at 3:41 pm on Jul 28, 2018
Hi - I'm making chicken marbella this afternoon and I'm wondering if I could use Prosecco instead of dry white wine as that is what I have on hand.
It will marinate overnight so I'm thinking/hoping that it will become flatter over that time period.
Thanks for any advice.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30417. Prosecco used instead of dry white wine? - emtd - 3:41pm on 07/28/18 (5)
- If the prosecco is extra brut or brut, it is probably dry enough. Does it compare - LisainLA - 5:54pm on 07/28/18
- Thank you Lisa - emtd - 7:05pm on 07/28/18
- I hope it turned out well! [NT] - LisainLA - 5:05pm on 07/30/18
- It did turnout great. - emtd - 4:26am on 07/31/18
- I am very glad to hear it turned out well! I need to try that sometime soon! [NT] - LisainLA - 11:05pm on 08/04/18