Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Lisa - LA||
If the prosecco is extra brut or brut, it is probably dry enough. Does it compare
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #30417 at 5:54 pm on Jul 28, 2018
to a dry white such as pinot grigio? Sometimes prosecco can be rather sweet.
Also, is the wine a dominant component, or a small ratio of the marinade? If it is small amount, I dom't thonk it would matter as much to the finished dish.
Can you believe I have never had Chicken Marbella? I know it was very popular, but somehow I missed it.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30417. Prosecco used instead of dry white wine? - emtd - 3:41pm on 07/28/18 (5)
- If the prosecco is extra brut or brut, it is probably dry enough. Does it compare - LisainLA - 5:54pm on 07/28/18
- Thank you Lisa - emtd - 7:05pm on 07/28/18
- I hope it turned out well! [NT] - LisainLA - 5:05pm on 07/30/18
- It did turnout great. - emtd - 4:26am on 07/31/18
- I am very glad to hear it turned out well! I need to try that sometime soon! [NT] - LisainLA - 11:05pm on 08/04/18