Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Very much liked this Chicken with Mushroom Sauce recipe that I made
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #30442 at 9:54 pm on Aug 13, 2018
At plate up I tasted the sauce and semi thought it might be nice with a touch of lemon juice, so I went with that and added a tiny bit, but it really didn't need it, it was lovely on its own without the lemon component. Will definitely make the dish again. Served on a bed of steamed jasmine rice along with some asparagus.
Oh, and I used cremini mushrooms.
A yummy recipe that somehow seemed greater than the sum of its parts.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30442. Very much liked this Chicken with Mushroom Sauce recipe that I made [LINK] - Pat-NoCal - 9:54pm on 08/13/18 (7)
- Thank you Pat, for posting.....sounds really good.... [NT] - GayR - 11:38am on 08/14/18
- Yummy sounding REC and as always, thanks so very much for including your personal tips and - wigs - 1:14pm on 08/14/18
- thank you, wigs [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 5:43pm on 08/14/18
- Need mushrooms! - colleenmomof2 - 4:04pm on 08/15/18
- Thanks so much for posting, I hope to make this soon. [NT] - Curious1 - 7:26pm on 08/15/18
- I'm going to make this on Sunday, I think. Thanks! You know, I think the reason... - Michael in Phoenix - 4:11pm on 08/30/18
- I made this recipe and we enjoyed it very much. Definitely a keeper. [NT] - Curious1 - 4:39pm on 09/01/18