Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Then my job here is done.
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #30456 at 1:31 am on Aug 20, 2018
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30456. Quick response needed: who has made Pat's Zucchini Bread? Pan size, anyone? [LINK] - MarilynFL - 10:07pm on 08/19/18 (10)
- Oh ya...is the crushed pineapple drained? [NT] - MarilynFL - 10:12pm on 08/19/18
- It's about the size of my pumpkin bread & I use two 9" loaf pans. - Melissa Dallas - 10:22pm on 08/19/18
- Thank you! [NT] - MarilynFL - 11:03pm on 08/19/18
- *^$^()*^&. Just took amazing smelling bread out of oven and saw cup of oil sitting on counter. - MarilynFL - 11:57pm on 08/19/18
- I know. But I am so relieved to know that it happens to someone else, too. [NT] - Marg CDN2 - 11:59pm on 08/19/18
- Then my job here is done. [NT] - MarilynFL - 1:31am on 08/20/18
- Well, that was a happy surprise. I just took 2 correct loaves and the 2 oil-less - MarilynFL - 4:12pm on 08/20/18
- BTW Pat, that bread is rightly in the T&T bread section. Thank you. [NT] - MarilynFL - 4:17pm on 08/20/18
- Sorry I didn't see this sooner. In Hawaii dealing with hurricane preparation - Pat-NoCal - 1:55pm on 08/24/18
- I’m late to the party but I always just test with a toothpick like a cake - MariaDNoCA - 1:25am on 08/24/18