Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I did do a few turkey ML a couple years back
Joined: Dec 31, 1969
Posted to Thread #30468 at 3:25 pm on Aug 31, 2018
when the wife was on a kick to buy more turkey meat instead of beef. I'm glad we've moved on from those dark days...
But you are right it was a lot more flavorful than I expected and I enjoyed it.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30468. Meatloaf ideas - pmassell_93 - 5:40pm on 08/30/18 (15)
- meatloaf- - daricem - 6:09pm on 08/30/18
- Try your Pressure cooker w meat loaf. I don't make it often, but last time, I used the IP [LINK] - barb_b - 8:05pm on 08/30/18
- I think that I may have to work my way up to IP meatloaf but - pmassell_93 - 8:20pm on 08/30/18
- Love those chips on top of broiled salmon. Have you tried Ina Garten's turkey version? [LINK] - MarilynFL - 11:05pm on 08/30/18
- I did do a few turkey ML a couple years back - pmassell_93 - 3:25pm on 08/31/18
- I don't make a normal meatloaf so I'll share an idea - CathyZ from Kauai - 3:44am on 08/31/18
- Yikes. I have to take that in a bit at a time. What unique ideas. I agree on the topping. When I - Marg CDN2 - 4:43am on 08/31/18
- my wife would love the walnuts idea - How about a pic next time you make this? [NT] - pmassell_93 - 3:13pm on 08/31/18
- One of the best meat loaves I every made came from a red cookbook from the American Heart Assoc - KarenNoCA - 3:01pm on 08/31/18
- After seeing this request remembered a meatloaf recipe on Epicurious - Gourmet Magazine April 2009 [LINK] - GayR - 8:55pm on 08/31/18
- do the pistachios get soft? [NT] - pmassell_93 - 9:59pm on 08/31/18
- so long ago, don't remember....check the reviews of the recipe you may find an answer there..... [NT] - GayR - 10:34pm on 08/31/18
- Got another idea for you Paul. Meat and Potato Pie - CathyZ from Kauai - 4:10pm on 09/01/18
- replied via email Thank You [NT] - pmassell_93 - 8:26pm on 09/01/18