Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I don't have an opinion but I did love your post!
Joined: Dec 11, 2005
Posted to Thread #30471 at 7:54 pm on Sep 1, 2018
Other messages in this thread:
- 30471. storage opinions: Cherry Bakewell Tarts - Richard in Cincy - 3:20pm on 09/01/18 (8)
- I'd freeze them, Richard [NT] - CathyZ from Kauai - 3:49pm on 09/01/18
- I wholeheartedly agree with CathyZ! Freezing will keep your teacakes their freshest. [LINK] - wigs - 4:44pm on 09/01/18
- Kept getting Mary Bakewell bk on my searches 4 "Mary Berry's Cherry Bakewell," but I finally found - wigs - 1:17pm on 09/02/18
- Ha! "The ("The Lairrrrrrrrs!!!". . . the home of the cherry in a bakewell is the cherry's lair! (nt) [NT] - mistral - 7:10pm on 09/01/18
- ;) [NT] - Richard in Cincy - 8:37pm on 09/01/18
- I don't have an opinion but I did love your post! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 7:54pm on 09/01/18
- Ha! We have co-opted "The Lairrrrrrrrs!" at our house and are constantly saying it! - Richard in Cincy - 8:36pm on 09/01/18
- Richard, I bookmarked the recipe. Have you tried any others from I am assuming from the BBC? [NT] - oli - 12:04am on 09/02/18