Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
stilton is a good choice.
Joined: Jan 11, 2006
Posted to Thread #11492 at 1:40 pm on Jul 26, 2008
The hardest thing to understand in the world is the income tax.
Other messages in this thread:
- 11492. Stuffed beef tenderloin? I just bought a whole tenderloin & just finished cutting and parcelling it - Marg CDN - 6:02pm on 07/25/08 (6)
- The heck with the pulled pork- I'd like an invite to YOUR house! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 6:10pm on 07/25/08
- Always go with the foi, always with the foi.....yum, will this be after we've been to Cyns for dinne [NT] - joanietoo - 6:22pm on 07/25/08
- Rec: Roast Beef Tenderloin with Caramelized Onion and Mushroom Stuffing - Michael in Phoenix - 7:45pm on 07/25/08
- stilton is a good choice. [NT] - rvb - 1:40pm on 07/26/08
- Not T&T but great reviews. Lobster-Stuffed Beef Tenderloin with Bearnaise Sauce [NT] [LINK] - Pat-NoCal - 2:36pm on 07/26/08
- Thanks everyone. I may even cut it in half and try two of these. There's another plus to FK chats in - Marg CDN - 4:57pm on 07/28/08