Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Kendall, I just happened to pick one up yesterday. I didn't know about not making parm or
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #11499 at 5:58 pm on Jul 26, 2008
frying, am thinking of a ratatouille, do you think that would work? Thanks for the background info, very interesting. There were also some light purplish ones as well as the dark ones I usually get. Kind of a fluorescent mauve color, Have you seen those?
Other messages in this thread:
- 11499. Ghost Egg Plant (white egg plant) - Kendall - 5:10pm on 07/26/08 (8)
- Sounds like it might be good for making dip as it is so soft. [NT] - cheezz - 5:22pm on 07/26/08
- Kendall, I just happened to pick one up yesterday. I didn't know about not making parm or - Curious1 - 5:58pm on 07/26/08
- I picked up lavendar and white small egg shaped EP last week-dry meat. - Glennis_NoCA - 2:58am on 07/27/08
- That's what I got from that link I posted. I found - Kendall - 4:24pm on 07/27/08
- The one I got is larger than the small ones I usually see, just like the purple, only white. 1.25 lb [NT] - Curious1 - 5:57pm on 07/27/08
- I've grown these....I bought a mix of EP that had TROPIAL SEEDS on the packet.... - joanietoo - 12:50am on 07/29/08
- Tropical Seeds [NT] - joanietoo - 12:50am on 07/29/08