Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I picked up lavendar and white small egg shaped EP last week-dry meat.
Joined: Dec 22, 2005
Posted to Thread #11499 at 10:58 pm on Jul 26, 2008
I didn't care for them at all. I grilled them one night (blech) and used them in a Thai dish-which cane out a lot better. I think having sauce helped them a whole lot. Parm might be ok, but might be on the dry side. Good luck!
Other messages in this thread:
- 11499. Ghost Egg Plant (white egg plant) - Kendall - 1:10pm on 07/26/08 (8)
- Sounds like it might be good for making dip as it is so soft. [NT] - cheezz - 1:22pm on 07/26/08
- Kendall, I just happened to pick one up yesterday. I didn't know about not making parm or - Curious1 - 1:58pm on 07/26/08
- I picked up lavendar and white small egg shaped EP last week-dry meat. - Glennis_NoCA - 10:58pm on 07/26/08
- That's what I got from that link I posted. I found - Kendall - 12:24pm on 07/27/08
- The one I got is larger than the small ones I usually see, just like the purple, only white. 1.25 lb [NT] - Curious1 - 1:57pm on 07/27/08
- I've grown these....I bought a mix of EP that had TROPIAL SEEDS on the packet.... - joanietoo - 8:50pm on 07/28/08
- Tropical Seeds [NT] - joanietoo - 8:50pm on 07/28/08