Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
That's what I got from that link I posted. I found
Joined: Aug 4, 2006
Posted to Thread #11499 at 4:24 pm on Jul 27, 2008
more recipes for stir frying it in strips with sesame oil, and other seasonings. I'm not real excited about it, but will cook it this evening, and see if the Okie farmer I got it from is using me for a guinea pig. It cost a whole dollar.
Other messages in this thread:
- 11499. Ghost Egg Plant (white egg plant) - Kendall - 5:10pm on 07/26/08 (8)
- Sounds like it might be good for making dip as it is so soft. [NT] - cheezz - 5:22pm on 07/26/08
- Kendall, I just happened to pick one up yesterday. I didn't know about not making parm or - Curious1 - 5:58pm on 07/26/08
- I picked up lavendar and white small egg shaped EP last week-dry meat. - Glennis_NoCA - 2:58am on 07/27/08
- That's what I got from that link I posted. I found - Kendall - 4:24pm on 07/27/08
- The one I got is larger than the small ones I usually see, just like the purple, only white. 1.25 lb [NT] - Curious1 - 5:57pm on 07/27/08
- I've grown these....I bought a mix of EP that had TROPIAL SEEDS on the packet.... - joanietoo - 12:50am on 07/29/08
- Tropical Seeds [NT] - joanietoo - 12:50am on 07/29/08