Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Cucumbers have excellent cooling properties...try cuke juice if you ever get a chance.
Joined: Dec 22, 2005
Posted to Thread #11505 at 3:37 pm on Jul 27, 2008
It really quenches the thirst, and doesn't leave an after-taste like sweet juices...excepting watermelon...oh YUM!
Other messages in this thread:
- 11505. Finally a cold soup my husband likes. REC: Mexican Gazpacho - Dawn_MO - 9:56am on 07/27/08 (13)
- P.S. Anymore out there??? I would love some more. Thanks! [NT] - Dawn_MO - 9:56am on 07/27/08
- REC: Blue Cheese-Artichoke Bisque - Dawn_MO - 10:09am on 07/27/08
- REC: Cream of Cucumber Soup. It's really good cold. [NT] [LINK] - Joe - 10:13am on 07/27/08
- Cucumbers have excellent cooling properties...try cuke juice if you ever get a chance. - Glennis_NoCA - 3:37pm on 07/27/08
- Not cold, but I thought of you when I read about the zero point Italian and Mexican soups here. [NT] [LINK] - Curious1 - 11:54am on 07/27/08
- Iced Cantaloupe Soupe with Jalapeno and Basil- haven't tried it but reads delicious! [NT] [LINK] - CynUpstateNY - 5:12pm on 07/27/08
- Rec: Roasted Tomato and Bell Pepper Gazpacho...I have posted this [LINK] - orchid - 3:23pm on 07/27/08
- I'll give this a shot in the next few days. I am getting bushels of Romas! [NT] - Luisa_Calif - 9:11pm on 07/28/08
- WooHoo!!! Please let me know if you do and what you think? [NT] - orchid - 6:49am on 07/29/08
- I made this last night, and will have it for lunch today. - Dawn_MO - 7:34am on 07/29/08
- We loved this cold soup. I served it ladled into pasta bowls and - Dawn_MO - 11:58am on 07/30/08
- I don't have a recipe, but... - Glennis_NoCA - 3:35pm on 07/27/08
- Cold Curried Carrot Soup - Michael in Tampa - 6:39am on 07/29/08