Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
your freezer. i think that any chemical added to make it soft will just...
Joined: Jan 11, 2006
Posted to Thread #11511 at 2:14 am on Jul 28, 2008
make it taste worse.
The hardest thing to understand in the world is the income tax.
Other messages in this thread:
- 11511. ISO: additive to keep bread soft like the bakery breads?? - cheezz - 1:21am on 07/28/08 (7)
- your freezer. i think that any chemical added to make it soft will just... - rvb - 2:14am on 07/28/08
- Naw, I just thought it was a teaspoon of something that extended the life.... [NT] - cheezz - 4:10am on 07/28/08
- There are a couple of things that will help... - judy-mass - 11:28am on 07/28/08
- Judy! that's what I was looking for.... when I bake bread it gets hard so fast - cheezz - 5:01am on 07/31/08
- A couple of things I do if I'm looking for softer bread - desertjean - 12:11pm on 07/28/08
- Some time ago, in my quest to make a lighter, fluffier and less dense [LINK] - orchid - 1:12pm on 07/28/08
- Mashed potatoes, instant potatoes, a couple of tablespoons of oil/fat . . . - mistral - 6:49pm on 07/28/08