Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
These sound great, Joanie. What does the bi-carb (baking soda) do?
Joined: Jul 17, 2006
Posted to Thread #11507 at 3:41 am on Jul 28, 2008
Other messages in this thread:
- 11507. Crunchie update.....I just made 2 81/2 " square tines with another recipe.... - joanietoo - 2:02pm on 07/27/08 (4)
- Thanks very much, Joanie. I get the desiccated coconut at health food stores and Indian stores [NT] - Lana in FL - 9:23pm on 07/27/08
- These sound great, Joanie. What does the bi-carb (baking soda) do? [NT] - ErininPrague - 3:41am on 07/28/08
- ???, make them rise or make them lighter.....wow this lot went down so well..... - joanietoo - 10:52am on 07/28/08
- I think it helps to brown them. I seem to remember this from Cookwise. [NT] - Lana in FL - 8:53pm on 07/28/08