Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Some time ago, in my quest to make a lighter, fluffier and less dense
Joined: Dec 15, 2005
Posted to Thread #11511 at 9:12 am on Jul 28, 2008
bread in my bread machine, I posted some add in ingredients that help. Maybe this is what you are remembering? And Rick, I buy the Lecithin at the health food store. It is made from either egg yolk or soy and is supposed to help with the brain? I figure I can use some of that. I don't get into the chemistry part but I believe it's natural.
Eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow we may diet.
Other messages in this thread:
- 11511. ISO: additive to keep bread soft like the bakery breads?? - cheezz - 9:21pm on 07/27/08 (7)
- your freezer. i think that any chemical added to make it soft will just... - rvb - 10:14pm on 07/27/08
- Naw, I just thought it was a teaspoon of something that extended the life.... [NT] - cheezz - 12:10am on 07/28/08
- There are a couple of things that will help... - judy-mass - 7:28am on 07/28/08
- Judy! that's what I was looking for.... when I bake bread it gets hard so fast - cheezz - 1:01am on 07/31/08
- A couple of things I do if I'm looking for softer bread - desertjean - 8:11am on 07/28/08
- Some time ago, in my quest to make a lighter, fluffier and less dense [LINK] - orchid - 9:12am on 07/28/08
- Mashed potatoes, instant potatoes, a couple of tablespoons of oil/fat . . . - mistral - 2:49pm on 07/28/08