Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Thanks, I'll add a bit of whole wheat (which I already have). Thanks, also, for
Joined: Dec 11, 2005
Posted to Thread #11508 at 7:18 pm on Jul 28, 2008
reminding me about the fig and walnut.
OMG! How long did it take you to bake 30 loaves?!!
Other messages in this thread:
- 11508. Who has a good recipe for sourdough bread that won't confuse the heck out of me? - CynUpstateNY - 6:54pm on 07/27/08 (16)
- Cyn, here's one I've made several times now. I'm afraid it might seem confusing, but [LINK] - Joe - 7:28pm on 07/27/08
- Thanks, Joe- think I could use all white flour? DH doesn't like rye. [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 4:59pm on 07/28/08
- I'm sure you could, but you might sneak in a little rye for character. My regular French bread, - Joe - 6:21pm on 07/28/08
- Thanks, I'll add a bit of whole wheat (which I already have). Thanks, also, for - CynUpstateNY - 7:18pm on 07/28/08
- I started the dough at 8:00 and took the last batch out of the oven at 6:00. I tried to do other - Joe - 8:05pm on 07/28/08
- Your home must have smelled sooooooo good. [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 12:25am on 07/29/08
- 30 loaves of bread in one day is mind boggling! do you have multiple ovens? Who is minding the - AngAk - 6:16pm on 07/29/08
- Ang, I commuted back and forth between the store and home between batches, LOL - Joe - 8:03pm on 07/29/08
- do you still need shrimp ideas? found this for shrimp salad in cuke cups by Heather SF - AngAk - 10:10pm on 07/29/08
- Also, those lavendar mojitos just seem so right for a wedding drink... [NT] - AngAk - 10:11pm on 07/29/08
- Yum! I've settled on some pretty simple shrimp dips, but maybe you can add Heather's to 11369 [NT] - Joe - 2:28am on 07/30/08
- He's going to have a TON of food. I say we all arrange to meet near Joe's and crash the wedding! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 1:05pm on 07/30/08
- Everyone MAY starve! Too bad...LOL, like to have seen the flour storm [NT] - Luisa_Calif - 1:33am on 07/29/08
- Oh NO! My worst fear with any event is that there won't be enough food! You're RIGHT, Luisa, - Joe - 4:30am on 07/30/08
- Oh Joe, Joe, Joe...... Please.....PLEASE try and......... [NT] [LINK] - Sandy_in_Philly - 4:52am on 07/30/08
- LOL! [NT] - Joe - 1:59pm on 07/30/08