Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I've grown these....I bought a mix of EP that had TROPIAL SEEDS on the packet....
Joined: Apr 17, 2006
Posted to Thread #11499 at 12:50 am on Jul 29, 2008
a few came up one of them was this big bush with these little white ones...I left the fruit on too long I think, trying to get them to grow bigger. The few I cooked were very soft, quite tasty. I used them in an Indian curry stir-fry...obviously the right thing...LOL!
The small round green and white ones I got at the store are for Thai type dishes...but the purple round ones that came up on their own are absolutely the best I've grown in the garden.
Do try them if you can find them...only use for wet dishes though, not big enough for parm...type dishes.
Wine does not make you fat, it makes you lean/against walls, tables, chairs, floors and ugly people.
Other messages in this thread:
- 11499. Ghost Egg Plant (white egg plant) - Kendall - 5:10pm on 07/26/08 (8)
- Sounds like it might be good for making dip as it is so soft. [NT] - cheezz - 5:22pm on 07/26/08
- Kendall, I just happened to pick one up yesterday. I didn't know about not making parm or - Curious1 - 5:58pm on 07/26/08
- I picked up lavendar and white small egg shaped EP last week-dry meat. - Glennis_NoCA - 2:58am on 07/27/08
- That's what I got from that link I posted. I found - Kendall - 4:24pm on 07/27/08
- The one I got is larger than the small ones I usually see, just like the purple, only white. 1.25 lb [NT] - Curious1 - 5:57pm on 07/27/08
- I've grown these....I bought a mix of EP that had TROPIAL SEEDS on the packet.... - joanietoo - 12:50am on 07/29/08
- Tropical Seeds [NT] - joanietoo - 12:50am on 07/29/08