Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Lana in FL||
I think it helps to brown them. I seem to remember this from Cookwise.
Joined: Oct 9, 2007
Posted to Thread #11507 at 12:53 am on Jul 29, 2008
Other messages in this thread:
- 11507. Crunchie update.....I just made 2 81/2 " square tines with another recipe.... - joanietoo - 6:02pm on 07/27/08 (4)
- Thanks very much, Joanie. I get the desiccated coconut at health food stores and Indian stores [NT] - Lana in FL - 1:23am on 07/28/08
- These sound great, Joanie. What does the bi-carb (baking soda) do? [NT] - ErininPrague - 7:41am on 07/28/08
- ???, make them rise or make them lighter.....wow this lot went down so well..... - joanietoo - 2:52pm on 07/28/08
- I think it helps to brown them. I seem to remember this from Cookwise. [NT] - Lana in FL - 12:53am on 07/29/08