Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
ISO recipes to make ahead.
Joined: Nov 26, 2007
Posted to Thread #11520 at 8:55 pm on Jul 28, 2008
Some friends are driving to see us this weekend, arriving Saturday night. They think they'll arrive about 6pm. I'd like to make something that I can shove in the oven when they get here so dinner can be ready fairly quickly, without too much fussing on my part.
I'd planned to make a marinated flank steak, but then remembered that my friend's boy friend doesn't eat beef (other meat is fine). Any thoughts?
Other messages in this thread:
- 11520. ISO recipes to make ahead. - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 8:55pm on 07/28/08 (9)
- How about chicken? - Pat-NoCal - 9:06pm on 07/28/08
- Rec: Lasagne with Turkey Sausage - Pat-NoCal - 9:29pm on 07/28/08
- How about premade manicotti--just add marinara and pop in the oven [NT] - charlie - 10:32pm on 07/28/08
- Manicotti crossed my mind earlier too Charlie. Don't have a good recipe for it - Pat-NoCal - 11:33pm on 07/28/08
- Our family favorite has always been the riicotta and mozzarella filled manicotti [NT] - charlie - 12:45am on 07/29/08
- these Chicken Stuffed Shells posted by Pat are also a great do ahead. - AngAk - 2:13pm on 07/29/08
- REC: Greenmarket Carnitas to use for tacos, or burritos or over rice... - PatBastrop - 11:09pm on 07/28/08
- How about some Chicken Marbella? Pasta Raphael? Pasta with Puttanesca Sauce? - Dawn_MO - 8:09am on 07/29/08
- Thanks! All good options. Now I have to decide... [NT] - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 2:27pm on 07/30/08