Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Thanks! All good options. Now I have to decide...
Joined: Nov 26, 2007
Posted to Thread #11520 at 6:27 pm on Jul 30, 2008
Other messages in this thread:
- 11520. ISO recipes to make ahead. - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 12:55am on 07/29/08 (9)
- How about chicken? - Pat-NoCal - 1:06am on 07/29/08
- Rec: Lasagne with Turkey Sausage - Pat-NoCal - 1:29am on 07/29/08
- How about premade manicotti--just add marinara and pop in the oven [NT] - charlie - 2:32am on 07/29/08
- Manicotti crossed my mind earlier too Charlie. Don't have a good recipe for it - Pat-NoCal - 3:33am on 07/29/08
- Our family favorite has always been the riicotta and mozzarella filled manicotti [NT] - charlie - 4:45am on 07/29/08
- these Chicken Stuffed Shells posted by Pat are also a great do ahead. - AngAk - 6:13pm on 07/29/08
- REC: Greenmarket Carnitas to use for tacos, or burritos or over rice... - PatBastrop - 3:09am on 07/29/08
- How about some Chicken Marbella? Pasta Raphael? Pasta with Puttanesca Sauce? - Dawn_MO - 12:09pm on 07/29/08
- Thanks! All good options. Now I have to decide... [NT] - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 6:27pm on 07/30/08