Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Made it this evening!!! Have to give it a thumbs-up -- my DH and DD loved it too!
Joined: Jul 17, 2006
Posted to Thread #11497 at 12:39 am on Jul 31, 2008
Of course, not being able to leave well enough alone, I changed the glaze. I did this:
2 cups powdered sugar
2 tbl. melted butter
2 tbl. Triple Sec
1 tbl. fresh squeezed oj, approx.
I added enough Triple Sec and oj to make it pourable. YUM!
Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies!
Other messages in this thread:
- 11497. Speaking of Zucchini - Reposting my Chocolate Zucchini Cake - Found the exact recipe on Simply [LINK] - GayR - 12:06pm on 07/26/08 (4)
- Sounds good - copied! Geez, if I ever do 5 percent of the recipes I've copied, I'll be doing good!! [NT] - cheezz - 1:08pm on 07/26/08
- cheezz, I know that you will not be disappointed when you try this recipe. Enjoy! [NT] - GayR - 1:18pm on 07/26/08
- Made it this evening!!! Have to give it a thumbs-up -- my DH and DD loved it too! - cheezz - 12:39am on 07/31/08
- I HAD to look and see if it's the one I use...it isn't. More will be revealed. We have zukes too! [NT] - Glennis_NoCA - 10:51pm on 07/26/08