Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
ISO a simple marinade or rub for grilled steak. I almost never cook steak,,,
Joined: Dec 14, 2005
Posted to Thread #12118 at 8:44 pm on Oct 1, 2008
but I had two large sirloins in the freezer. Today we finished a new gate at our community garden and we're celebrating by firing up the grill. How should I season it?
There is no sink or kitchen or anything--just a grill in the middle of the field--so it has to be something very simple.
Other messages in this thread:
- 12118. ISO a simple marinade or rub for grilled steak. I almost never cook steak,,, - Joe - 8:44pm on 10/01/08 (6)
- HOw about Pat's Tuscan Steak? - Marg CDN - 9:17pm on 10/01/08
- Here's one I love...Cuban Chimichurri Sauce and Cuban Mojo Marinade for the beef... [LINK] - barb_b - 9:37pm on 10/01/08
- Lemon juice, lawry's seasoned salt and rosemary. [NT] - SusanKentfieldCa - 10:25pm on 10/01/08
- This one sounds very good, although for my taste, I'd use less salt: Smoky Steak Rub [NT] [LINK] - Meryl - 10:34pm on 10/01/08
- Thanks everyone! I went with barb's Mojo because I had all the ingredients. Delicious! - Joe - 3:54am on 10/02/08
- So glad you enjoyed it. Try the chimichurri some time. I really like it on the meat. [NT] - barb_b - 11:36am on 10/02/08