Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
yay, so glad you liked it! It's just a bit different for a beef stew.
Joined: Dec 19, 2005
Posted to Thread #12259 at 4:01 pm on Oct 16, 2008
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain
Other messages in this thread:
- 12259. substitute for tapioca? I would like to make the sweet and snappy - emtd - 10:12pm on 10/14/08 (6)
- just stir in a slurry of corn starch and water at the end and heat to thicken. - AngAk - 11:13pm on 10/14/08
- If I did it in the crockpot would you think - emtd - 11:53pm on 10/14/08
- yes, crank up the heat to high for the last hour then, or add some flour at the beginning - AngAk - 12:57am on 10/15/08
- Thank you . I'm looking forward to trying it tomorrow. (nt). [NT] - emtd - 1:16am on 10/15/08
- delicious! I can see why it is in the T & T. Thanks for your help. (nt) [NT] - emtd - 4:32am on 10/16/08
- yay, so glad you liked it! It's just a bit different for a beef stew. [NT] - AngAk - 4:01pm on 10/16/08